Golf Course Policies and Procedures at this time
Golfers will not be permitted on the property until 25 minutes prior to their tee time.
1. Golfers who have recently returned from abroad must quarantine for 14 days prior to entering Mountain Woods Golf Club property. As ruled by the Federal Government of Canada.
2. Everyone must maintain social distancing. The recommended minimum distance is 6 feet or 2 meters.
3. Tee times are to be booked online or over the phone with payment. No Refunds. however, rain checks will be issued in the case of rain or course closure.
4. All player names MUST be provided at least the day before play. If your name is not on the list, you will not be granted access to the facility. If you need to change names in your group, please call the golf shop at 506-858-1611 ext 1.
5. A maximum of 10 customers will be permitted in the golf shop, located upstairs in the main dining room at a time. Plexiglass has been installed to help protect our staff and guests.
6. Rental Power carts will be permitted on a single rider basis. Players who reside in the same house will be expected to share a power cart.
7. Rental Push Carts will be available.
8. We will not be providing club or pushcart storage at this time.
9. Rental clubs will not be available.
10. The driving range once opened, will require a reservation and only those members and guests who have a reserved time will be permitted on the property. (no spectators) There will be balls out for your use, no baskets will be used. We will reserve times on the driving range every hour. Players will be allocated a maximum of 45 minutes to hit balls at which point a staff member will ask everyone to pack up and leave the property or check-in for their round of golf with the starter. Staff will use the remaining 15 minutes to sterilize the practice balls in each station prior to the next group arriving for their 45 minutes of practice. Please do not arrive at the practice area more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation.
11. Mountain Woods Golf Club will be operating with 12 minute tee times intervals.
12. All players will be required to check into the professional shop located upstairs in the main dining room. The entrance to the main dining room is found on the left side of the clubhouse and will be clearly marked.
13. The washrooms upstairs off the main dining room will be open and only one member or guest will be provided access at a time. We will not have any washrooms available on the course.
14. All staff including on-course player assistants or ambassadors will ensure all golfers are adhering to the policies set above.
15. There will be no rakes in the bunkers, no ball wash machines, no sand/ seedboxes, and pool noodles will be installed in the holes to prevent the golf ball from getting down to the bottom of the hole. The flagstick must not be touched.
16. The snack bar will be open, but with limited hours and selection. There is no beverage cart to start the season.
17. No tailgating in the parking lot before or after your round. All members and guests will be required to pack up and leave the property in a timely manner.
18. No Backpacks, coolers, or personal alcohol will be permitted on the golf course. Anyone wishing to bring snacks and non-alcoholic beverages may do so however staff will be required to inspect your bag.
19. All vendors and delivery drivers are encouraged to wear masks for the safety of all players and staff.
20. The practice putting and chipping green will be open and available to the players who are "on deck" next on the first tee. All other members and guests will be asked to stay away until they are "on deck".
21. We ask parents of junior players to ensure that at least one adult is playing with any junior players under the age of 16.