Mountain Woods endeavors to develop junior golfers for both recreational and competitive play. Programs are designed to help young players develop skills, learn the rules and etiquette of the game of golf and have fun playing this great game.
The junior members are very important to our club. With the assistance of a junior coordinator and some members the program has been expanded to include additional events that could not be completed by golf club staff in previous years.
· Thursday August 1st
· 9am Shotgun Start
· Must have a valid Golf Canada Handicap
· Two Formats to choose from: Individual stroke play or 2 person scramble.
· Sign up with payment in the professional shop by Sunday July 24.
Junior Club Championship
· Date: Saturday & Sunday August 17th & 18th
· Registration $25
· Sign up in the professional shop
· Must have a certified Golf Canada Handicap
Back to School Adult/ Junior Scramble
· Date: TBD
· Registration: $25 per team, Sign up in the professional shop.
NGCOA Bring a Kid to The Course Week
· July 2-8 2019
· FREE Green fee for any junior accompanied by a full paying green fee guest.
Pro/ Junior Tournament
· 6 kids will be chosen to participate.
· Date: Wednesday July 24, 2019
· Abercrombie Golf Club, Nova Scotia
Monday's are Junior Golf Days:
· Sign up by calling the professional shop weekly.