The Tuesday Night Ladies Golf League is a program developed to encourage all ladies to get out on the course and enjoy themselves while developing their skills. The program will begin on Tuesday, June 4th and is scheduled to run every Tuesday ending Tuesday, August 21nd. Over these 12 weeks you will enjoy:
· 2 Group clinics during the 12-week program;
· 9 Holes of Golf each evening, shotgun start at 6:00 pm; (power carts available to those who wish to drive and start farther from the clubhouse)
· One green fee certificate valid for 18 holes of golf;
· The final night will include 9 holes of golf and a closing Wine & Cheese.
· Kitchen specials each week.
Dates and Outline:
June 4: 5:30pm Orientation and 9 holes of golf
June 11: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf)
June 18: 5pm: Clinic for group 1, 6pm shotgun start for all.
June 25: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf)
July 2: 5pm: Clinic for group 2, 6pm shotgun start for all.
July 9: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf)
July 16: 5pm: Clinic for group 3, 6pm shotgun start for all.
July 23: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf)
July 30: 5pm: Clinic for group 4, 6pm shotgun start for all.
August 6: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf)
August 13: 5pm: Clinic for group 5, 6pm shotgun start for all.
August 20: 6pm shotgun start (9 holes of golf) and wine and cheese night
This program is geared towards ladies' looking to learn the basic fundaments and is very relevant to new golfers. Groups of 10-12 ladies will receive this course on Wednesday nights.
2019 Dates will be made available in the spring of 2019.
Dates and Outline:
Wine & Cheese Reception: TBD
· 5 weeks of instruction (1 hour per week on practice facility)
· 1 on course etiquette session
· 1 make up clinic (if required)
· Wine and cheese reception at the clubhouse
Week 1: Welcome, putting clinic. (Putter)
Week 2: Greenside chipping utilizing the putting fundamentals. (7 iron)
Week 3: Five Fundamentals at the driving range. (7 iron)
Week 4: Start backswing & work on balanced finish position. (7 iron)
Week 5: Complete golf swing. Experiment with different clubs. (all clubs)
Week 6: On course etiquette